2020 Scotland/Ireland Trip

Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), The Winds Trip has been rescheduled for

  • June 25th - July 6th, 2021


Hello Travelers,

One of the many things I love about the WINDS is our willingness to search out grand adventures and to travel to points unknown.  Our upcoming Ireland / Scotland trip is certainly a glowing example of that.  But given the growing concerns around COVID-19, we’ve made the difficult decision to postpone the Ireland / Scotland trip for one year, until the summer of 2021.

This was a tough call to make.  We grow as a band, as a community of musicians, and as individuals when we travel together -- but we need to prioritize the health and safety of our musicians, friends, and family.  The future impacts of the virus remain unknown, but we are at a decision point now so that we do not obligate non-returnable funds.

We remain committed to this tour, and we remain committed to working with Celtic Horizons.  Celtic Horizons will return our deposit, minus $5000, which will be used to secure our 2021 tour dates, scheduled June 25th to July 6th, 2021.  Delta Airlines, our group travel airline, will return 100% of our deposit.  And finally, our travel insurance payment will be refunded.  We certainly hope you will consider staying with the tour, but will work with you if that is not possible.

It will be a number of months before we can begin trip preparations, such as group travel.  We will keep you informed as we move forward.  


Gail and the Board of the West Michigan Concert WINDS